Bluecore is looking for an experienced UX Researcher to work with our world class product and design teams to bring great UX to our enterprise customers. As the first UX Researcher, you will have a huge role in determining our research strategy for both existing products and new ones. You will collaborate with many parts of the organization to develop appropriate research plans for all stages of product development, from discovery research to usability tests.
The ideal candidate is someone who doesn’t think the customers’ experience starts and ends at the UI. You will be responsible for identifying and making strategic recommendations and improvements to every customer touch point, from the moment they become customers to the first time they log in and so-on. You will be a tireless advocate for the user.
- Work closely with product and design teams to identify user experience goals
- Design usability research plans using appropriate quantitative and qualitative methods based on the objectives, including onsite studies, remote usability testing, quantitative data analysis, surveys, interviews, card sorts, etc.
- Understand complex business and technical requirements and incorporate into research plans
- Coordinate and conduct usability tests both onsite and remotely
- Analyze result that are supported by cognitive behavioral principles and provide actionable insights and recommendations to the product and design team
- 3-5 years of UX research experience, including experience integrating user research into the product development cycle
- BA/BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Cognitive Psychology, Computer Science, or related
- Ability to adapt and deliver in fast-moving environment
- Willingness to try out new research methods
- Possess a natural empathy for the users
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with ambiguity
- Can manage multiple usability studies across projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new MacBook Pro with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.