Content Marketing Manager
As the owner of Content Marketing at Bluecore, you will be our lead storyteller. You’ll work closely all team leads to strategize and execute key programs that fuel Bluecore’s inbound lead generation, hiring pipeline, positioning and brand awareness. The ideal candidate not only understands how content can impact the key functions across the organization, they’ve actually rolled up their sleeves to build and scale this programming. You have a clear understanding good vs great content, are a passionate writer with a proven ability to develop a solid editorial calendar, unique themes and content, and effective distribution plan.
Your role requires a combination marketing and publishing mindset, and will be responsible for identifying appropriate channels for promotions and hitting key metrics set for the content marketing program.
As part of a truly cross-functional team you will be a key player at one of New York’s fastest growing start-ups where your ideas actually matter.
- Define our content marketing strategy based on company wide goals that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term.
- Align content strategy to grow traffic, SEO, user engagement and conversions.
- Deliver a content calendar and mapping plan that covers distinct channels and is tied to the business goals, marketing strategy, and brand focus.
- Create and publish content while also managing existing writer resources. Guide existing team members and freelance resources through the ever evolving content marketing landscape.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for each channel including display, social media, email and print.
- Identify unique narratives based on current market trends, deliver content themes/topics and execute a plan that capitalizes on topical conversations.
- Produce high quality content on a daily basis, which includes customer case studies, blogs, infographics, video, whitepapers, benchmark reports, etc.
- Be extremely focused on establishing KPIs for content engagement, distribution and ultimate attribution to revenue growth. This includes setting up of workflows and tooling for analytics and progressive testing frameworks with the support of the demand generation marketing manager.
- Define our content /social strategy; oversee management of our online communities, including but not limited to Blogs, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years experience creating B2B-focused digital marketing strategies and content for lead generation, thought leadership and brand awareness; marketing tech sector experience a plus
- Ability to clearly articulate the measurable business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content. ROI focused, metrics driven.
- Demonstrated versatility in content formats, including webinars, eBooks, case studies, articles, research reports, white papers, blog posts, social media, and more
- Exemplary writing, editorial and research skills with a portfolio of work
- Strong creative sensibilities and a visual eye for design aesthetics, visual content curation.
- Proven experience managing editorial staff and/or freelancers
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external members of the team including members who are technical, non-technical, partners and senior executives.
- Proven experience producing quality work in fast-paced, deadline- and sales-driven start-up environment.
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a super cool MacBook or PC with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits and 401k program.