Customer Marketing Manager
Bluecore is seeking a Customer Marketing Manager, focusing on customer marketing, engagement and advocacy. Based out of Bluecore’s New York digs, you will be reporting to the Head of Marketing, working closely with Marketing, Customer Success and Sales teams to identify opportunities to highlight customer success, drive retention and nurture customer advocates. The ideal candidate is an excellent program manager who can work both independently and collaboratively to become the chief customer storyteller, highlighting and nurturing the successes shared between Bluecore and the brands we serve.
- Build strong relationships with users and buyers within Bluecore customer organizations, nurturing those relationships so customers become references, referrals and advocates
- Develop and manage innovative programs to support retention, renewal and upsell goals
- Manage sales reference/referral program
- Source and develop customer stories and proof points across multiple formats – case studies, videos, testimonials, etc.
- Managing the repository of customer assets and ensuring they are optimized for sales enablement and brand marketing
- Own and drive customer communication programs such as customer webinars, customer newsletters, and other communication vehicles
- Plan and event manage customer group events such as Customer Advisory Board meetings and User Groups
- Customer Community - maintain an active and engaged customer community through proactive communications (customer newsletter, surveys
This job might be a fit for you if:
- 3-5 years marketing experience in B2B business (preferably SaaS)
- You have developed or executed on a customer marketing strategy in a previous role, with a clear understanding of the types of programs required to support a growing B2B organization
- You have a strong passion for creating an incredible customer experience
- You have strong project management skills and have a can-do attitude
- You have hands-on experience with Salesforce.com, Pardot, Gainsight and webinar technology platforms
- You take pride in your strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working on cross-functional teams
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can stay on your toes
- You take ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new MacBook or PC with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.