We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented Events Coordinator who will be responsible for the planning and execution of external events including trade shows, conferences, sales meetings and user groups. In addition, this person will be responsible for a variety of internal events such as guest speakers and employee training programs. Events are a huge part of driving greater exposure for the Bluecore brand and create authentic sales opportunities for the team. Join a team that is rapidly growing and becoming a disruptive industry leader.
- Manage and execute multiple events with competing priorities at one time
- Coordinate event logistics, including sourcing of venues
- Help maintain timelines, registration lists and budgets
- Coordination of specialty vendors including but not limited to: audio visual, promotional, signage, exhibition, food & beverage, and more.
- Plan and organize staff travel and accommodations
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on producing innovative activities and experiences for events
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the marketing team to support each event: coordinate with Demand Generation Manager on list curation, outreach schedule, and email copy; sync with Product Marketing Manager to ensure collateral and demos are current; work with Content Manager on supporting materials such as blog posts and interviews; collaborate with Designer on special collateral and landing pages.
- Onsite execution (i.e. overseeing booth setup, staff schedules, etc…)
- Work closely with the Senior Events Manager on event strategy, speaker/content development, and overall support for larger events
- Assist in the planning and execution of our central customer event, the Bluecore Summit
- 2+ years of experience in a similar field (conference and/or trade show experience preferred)
- Experience with B2B or related technology events marketing a plus
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage one’s own time
- Self-motivated with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new MacBook Pro with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.