We’re on a mission to build the best possible workplace and our recruiters are at the forefront! We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our People team and continue to build upon our momentum with your own flare. You build relationships with our teams to learn the ins and outs to better understand their needs. You’re comfortable researching and sourcing in both traditional and--at times--bizarre ways. You’ll serve as a brand ambassador, talent scout, investigator and negotiator. You understand the career path of all roles. .You can negotiate every detail of hiring a future team member down to the minutest details while keeping the process exciting.
- Own and manage recruiting process through entire candidate lifecycle for candidates at all levels
- Deliver a top notch candidate experience
- Partner with hiring managers to define talent requirements and interview slates, develop sourcing strategies, and find the perfect fit for business needs and revisit these strategies when necessary.
- Drive offer approval, extension, and negotiation
- Partner with HR and IT to ensure a seamless transition from preboarding, to onboarding and beyond.
- Build and maintain external networks by proactively searching for active and passive candidates through networks and active sourcing, be in the scene and in the know.
- Maintain the Bluecore brand as a Brand Ambassador
- Use your experience and fresh eyes continuously iterate on our Talent Acquisition processes
- Must be strategic and passionate about using data to analyze, track, and support metrics for all stakeholders
- Prior experience working as an internal Recruiter for various roles at a hyper-growth organization. Start-up experience a plus!
- You can identify Bluecorians - which goes beyond just finding people who can do a job.
- Superior attention to detail and organization skills.
- Strong interest in technology and the related ecosystem.
- Proven ability to source a pipeline of qualified and available candidates across multiple roles and career levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced and high volume organization with exposure to hiring for a variety of positions
- Strong understanding of full lifecycle process and ability to implement clearly defined and effective strategies
- Qualify and screen candidates effectively and understanding where they best match within the organization
- Team player who can contribute to the team’s overall success and has a “do what it takes” attitude
- Thrive in and successfully navigate a constantly changing environment, with a sense of urgency
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, Lever a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new laptop with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.