Special Projects Associate
Bluecore is looking for a Special Projects Associate to join our Labs team. The Bluecore Labs team is responsible for identifying new revenue streams and executing on bringing initial minimal-viable products to market with the goal of achieving initial product market fit. You will be the business side of bringing initial products to market, supporting the Labs Special Projects Manager in a highly cross-functional role that touches all parts of the organization. This is a phenomenal opportunity to get exposure to product and go-to-market strategies at an early stage tech company. You will learn by doing.
- Identify, investigate, and test new products and revenue streams for Bluecore.
- Engage in market research through customer interviews, industry analysis, conferences, and other means to assess opportunities for broad product ideas.
- Work with Product Managers & Engineers to bring initial products to market, everything from industry analysis, sales, customer service, some product work, to business development.
- Work with executive team to assess risk/reward of building products in Beta.
- For products are successful in Beta, operationally roll them out across the rest of the Bluecore team.
A minimum of 2 years of experience, with a particular focus in management consulting, banking, or similar from top tier firms.
Knowledge of enterprise tech preferred, but definitely not necessary
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new laptop with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.