Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
As a Customer Success Manager you represent Bluecore by supporting, strategizing and executing with world class ecommerce marketing teams. You will play a critical role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heros within their organization.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric analytical thinker who loves identifying opportunities for our partners and is resourceful & tenacious in efforts to bring those to life.
You will be responsible for:
- Understanding the client’s business (priorities, business levers, audience etc.), objectives, products, marketing strategies, competitors, operational sensitivities and technical capabilities - YOU are an extension of their team
- Managing multiple client relationships. Develop and maintain a strong rapport with clients – you will be the primary touch point
- Translating customer business objectives into effective use of the Bluecore platform
- Using data to continuously optimize campaigns and boost results
- Generating ideas for new features and campaigns, tailored to the unique needs of each client
- Being part of a cross-functional team to ensure quality delivery for customers
- BA/BS degree plus 2 - 4 years experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Curious analytical thinker
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Motivated, tenacious, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin… your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive the computer of your choice with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.