Sales Account Executive
- We look for business athletes who are active team players - humble, nimble and intelligent - with the willingness and drive to close enterprise deals.
- Develop a strategic territory business plan
- Create and develop long term client relationship
- Present face-to-face to executive level decision makers
- Closes sales for Bluecore within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts.
- 2+ years progressively responsible marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- High tech or e-commerce knowledge is highly preferred
- Four-year post-secondary education/Bachelor's degree (preferred).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
- Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
Perks of the Job:
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin… your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive the computer of your choice with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.