Senior UI Engineer
At Bluecore we empower our customers with the tools to quickly and easily identify targeted audiences from large datasets and reach them with customized messaging. We are looking for Senior UI Engineers to work across our product and engineering teams to build web applications and UI components that are intuitive to use and perform at scale. The ideal candidate is just as adept at writing robust, extensible, and efficient code as they are passionate about building amazing user-facing products, and has a knack for solving complex problems with simple solutions. You will be responsible for building new features, making architectural decisions and improvements, establishing best practices, and mentoring other team members as we continue to grow.
This role has the potential to develop into a lead role.
-Work cross-functionally with product managers, designers, and engineers to design and implement user-facing features
- Extend frontend architecture and build reusable components
- Optimize and instrument web applications to maximize speed and scale
- Write clean code and automated UI tests
- Participate in peer code and design reviews- Help define tech standards and enforce best practices
- 3-5 years of experience developing modern, component-based web applications (experience with React preferred)
- Experience building dynamic, highly-interactive products with complex state management
- Good understanding of usability and visual design
- Knowledge of modern best practices and patterns for frontend development
- Proficient in frontend instrumentation and automated testing
- Proficient in benchmarking and optimizing performance
- Strong CS fundamentals and ability to traverse the full stack
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new MacBook Pro with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.