Bluecore is an NYC based startup. Our eCommerce personalization platform analyzes billions of eCommerce behavioral events -in real time- per month.
With a team of just four engineers, we've built products that are used by some of the biggest eCommerce sites and international brands. We believe in hiring for potential, rather than a high correlation of pure skill-sets for the roles we have.
We build many internal and customer facing tools, including an innovative template editing CMS on top of Github.
Even though our first application is currently focused on email, we are a company that deals with massive amounts of data. We ingest massive amounts of data about customers, and the products they look at, the size, color, brand etc - and process all of that in real time!
** Why work at Bluecore?
1. We handle very large real time datasets; we're 18 months old and have a 12TB well structured dataset.
2. Our engineers are given large responsibilities. We consider them smart creatives not shackled with 4-hour tasks.
3. We have about 700 unit tests. We parallelize them on many machines to ensure that the test suite always runs in under 3 minutes.
4. We handle many thousands of requests per second, but that increases every day as we grow.
5. We deploy many many times to production every day.
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin… your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive the computer of your choice with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.