The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and highly competent Product Specialist. Your job is to make the lives of our customers (both external and internal) as easy as they can be when it comes to getting more out of our product. This is an integral role at Bluecore as you will help work through any challenges our customers have with our product and ultimately make them want to shout from the rooftops about how much they love Bluecore. We are a rapidly growing company with an “all hands on deck” and “roll up your sleeves” work ethic.
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Director of Services & Support.
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric out of the box thinker who loves solving challenges for our customers and is resourceful & tenacious.
The Customer Success Team at Bluecore is motivated by customer retention, providing business solutions and identifying opportunities for customers to extend the use of Bluecore products and services to help achieve maximum benefits. You will be working directly with a wide variety of customers at some of the most innovative companies in the world, helping them extend their usage of Bluecore to help their eCommerce shoppers have a better online experience.
- Analyze data from client issues and make recommendations to the Engineering team on possible improvements
- Generate ideas for new features and campaigns
- Be a part of a cross-functional team to ensure quality delivery for customers
- Customer service experience
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic interpersonal, communications, and influencing skills
- Confidence, patience, passion, ambition and drive
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight
- A sense of wanting to figure out how things work
- Intensely social with a brilliant sense of humour
- A love for small company environments
- BA/BS degree is required
- Bonus if you’ve worked in a tech/SAAS startup or have eCommerce experience. Double bonus if you’ve worked in client services/customer success for a tech/SAAS startup
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours
- A super comfy Bluecore zip up hoody that we all love wearing
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, great coffee and other drinks
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin… your choice
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for
- You’ll receive the computer of your choice with appropriate software installed to complete your work
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it
- The room to be creative and make the job yours with a lot of room for growth within the company
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.