Customer Success Specialist/Ops
The Customer Success team at Bluecore is committed to delivering quality products and services by holding each other accountable and always being open and honest. We use curiosity and creativity to drive ourselves and our customers towards higher levels of success while fostering a fun and collaborative environment.
As a Customer Success Specialist you will be a key player on the CSM team. Days will be filled with a variety of different projects to help support the CSM team including analytics/reporting, preparing presentations, collaborating with product and engineering to help troubleshoot plus much more. The ideal candidate is hungry and looking for a great opportunity to be challenged and learn quickly.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing email creative development from initial review of delivered assets, submitting build requests & QA
- Monitoring and analyzing program performance analytics to present to clients
- Partnering with Customer Success Managers to prepare quarterly business reviews
- Helping with project management including building timelines, proactively working with internal teams to hit deadlines, building status reports, etc.
- Troubleshooting & QA
- BA/BS degree & 1+ years experience related to SaaS, digital marketing and/or e-commerce
- Incredibly organized with strong project management experience
- Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin… your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive the computer of your choice with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- A culture we care about deeply. People should be happy in their jobs and lives. There is a balance to strike to achieve this and we respect it.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.