Data Insights Analyst
We’re looking for a highly motivated data analyst with a strong technical background to join Bluecore at the intersection of two teams: Data Science and Marketing Insights. Your job would be to mine, explore, analyze, and distill into insights terabytes of behavioral data covering user behavior across 100s of website as well as their engagement with digital and email marketing campaigns. We’re looking for someone with a methodological approach that respects the integrity of the data, is meticulous in their approach, and can be their own devil’s advocate. Your findings will be used to create marketing content that will have a direct impact on increasing Bluecore’s visibility, closing deals, drive product decisions, and ensuring retention.
- BS in technical fields such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Statistics, Business
- 1-3 years of analytics experience, preferably in Ecommerce
- Experience with complex analysis using SQL is a must
- Experience with R, python Pandas or other programming languages for data analysis is a must
- Experience in Excel
- Knowledge of statistics and hypothesis testing, with model building experience a plus
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Ergonomic desk options from top to bottom.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new MacBook Pro with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.