Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketer to drive Bluecore’s product research, positioning and go-to-market around predictive technologies, audience generation and behavioral data. Are you an excellent communicator who is insanely creative and relentlessly resourceful? A strong copywriter with a love for positioning and messaging? Are you fluent in sales enablement? Do you know any good jokes? If so, we should talk. This is a unique opportunity to both define positioning and implement go-to-market strategies for existing and future products across a variety of marketing channels. We have big ambitions, and we want you to help us lead the charge.
- Lead the adoption of Bluecore solutions with compelling positioning, naming, and key selling points that clearly articulate and differentiate Bluecore in a saturated marketplace that has run amok with buzzwords and jargon. We hate buzzwords and jargon.
- Partner closely with product management to build internal and external facing product communications and training across all teams – sales, product, engineering, customer success and marketing – around the product roadmap, sprint releases, and the announcement of new product experiences. Ensure that internal communication is clear, consistent, and that feedback loops are seamless.
- Define product value prop, including customer pain points, differentiators, market trends, competitive segment analysis and objection handling.
- Build out buyer personas and refine marketing and sales content to support these distinct audiences
- Develop and maintain relevant segmentation of the market, collect insights from customers and prospects on current and unmet needs, build strategic product marketing roadmap and articulate product positioning and messaging
- Create and refine sales and marketing content for existing and new product launches, including demos, scripts, videos, and presentations
- Develop the Go-To-Market launch strategy for new products, including sales training and enablement, customer communications and roll out plan, and external marketing announcements (collateral, website, content, PR, demand generation strategy)
- Contribute to strategic product decisions with the product and marketing teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other team members with the aim of producing the highest quality work
- 2-5 years product marketing at an enterprise software company (ideally a SaaS solution; experience in email and advertising verticals a plus)
- A successful product marketing professional; classically trained in the marketing disciplines, with a proven ability to get products to market. From a marketing perspective will have taken products through every stage of the product lifecycle.
- Have a passion for disrupting the status quo through strategic marketing
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong track record executing in a fast-paced, start-up environment with minimal oversight
- Highly collaborative with the ability to inspire others and make the impossible happen
- Passionate about content marketing, social media, advertising and digital media trends
- Well-versed in PPT and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Both MBAs and non-MBAs welcome
- Highly competitive compensation package and opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing start-ups in New York City.
- Laid-back office, casual attire. Jeans and a t-shirt always OK, though we have some pretty snappy dressers on this team. The choice is yours.
- Free breakfast, lunch, snacks, drinks.
- Monthly fitness stipend. Yoga, CrossFit, Spin … your choice.
- Monthly NYC metro card (or similar public transit pass) paid for.
- You’ll receive a new laptop with appropriate software installed to complete your work.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits program.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.